ING Bank Poland deserves special attention in the CEE region due to its leadership in the digitalization of banking processes for business customers.
ING Bank Poland became a Winner CEE SME Banking Awards 2021 & 2020 in the “Best Digital SME Lending Solution” category.
What is important is that ING Bank Poland is the first Bank in the CEE region that implemented online lending process for all business segments: from private entrepreneurs to large corporations.
As for the business segment, entrepreneurs and business owners need to be able to apply for various types of loans online and to get the decision also in a digital way. For business customers, the online application for a loan is implemented in the ING Business – online banking for business customers.
What are the steps of online application via ING Business?
1. The customer chooses the type of loan they would like to apply for.
2. The customer inputs the loan amount they would like to receive.
3. Inputting company data, which partially are fulfilled automatically.
4. Fulfilling the company’s owners’ data – partially fulfilled automatically as well.
5. After that the customer has to check all the information and tag the consents.
6. Customer should mark the statements and fill in financial data.
7. After checking all the fulfilled information the customer sends the application to the Bank.
If the loan is up to EUR 100k – the loan decision is made instantly. When the business customer applies for more than EUR 100k, the automatic decision goes firstly to the Relationship Manager, who will check all risks, provide the discussions about its price and conditions, and then the customer will finally get the loan decision.
For new customers, this type of loan application is available via the bank’s website.
Join the upcoming #CEE22 SME Banking Conference to learn more from Michał Tusznio – Executive Director of Financing Center at ING Bank Poland – about the Digital SME Lending process in ING Bank Poland.