When thinking about the digitization of banking processes, it all should start to form the business strategy itself. This was the focus of Christian Ruehmer’s (Q-Lana) presentation during the latest CEE22 Conference in Prague.
He stressed that one of the first essential things that every business owner should do is to develop a business strategy.
The high-quality business strategy consists of:
- Understanding the value of qualitative and quantitative knowledge about customers, sectors, and the market. After all, there is no competitor will have better information about the opportunities and risks.
- The Strong customer focus through multiple channels of interaction including, were reasonable human interaction. Staff, using technology will be an asset to create business opportunities.
- Adjusting the digital platform needs to the needs and character of an institution, allows to open the era of digital banking, without dropping core values.
Digitization should be a part of the business strategy.
What is the strategy?
- Customer centricity.
- Risk mitigating/sharing.
What is the concept?
- Data and process structure.
- Risk appetite.
- Relationship pricing.
- Physical footprint.
- Agile operations.
What are the tools?
- A platform for workflow/analytics.
- Product development process.
- Implementation partners.
- Risk-sharing partners.
What does Q-Lana propose to its customers?
- The platform provider is a key advisor.
- More impactful financial service.
- Knowledge-based lending.
- Human aspects of digitization.
He noted that Q-Lana uses digitization as a journey, which starts from digitizing existing operations, then deriving and learning from insights, and finally – developing and adding advanced versions.
Christian shared some screenshots of examples of the Q-Lana application and noted that the company has in its offer services for financial institutions, financial funds, SME Lending Fund, and the Q-Code Platform.
To learn more details, watch the full video below: